Tjaktjaure mountain fishing
Tjaktjaure mountain fishing is a fishing camp for all, from the adventurous angler to the family fisherman who is on holiday trip. The variation in fishing is endless and teeming with fish, there are quantities. Trout and char over a kilo is not uncommon, but larger than that captured annually. Nature and wilderness are incredibly beautiful and makes even the habit hikers astonished. The land is virtually untouched and the area is very undeveloped, despite its proximity. With simplicity to get here is to Tjaktjaure mountain fishing to experience the fantastic mountain world fisheries, nature and wildlife.
- For Tjaktjaure mountain fishing, run the car through 95:an mot Bodö, via Arvidsjaur and Arjeplog. Just after you driven past Vuoggatjålme so you've arrived. It can fly up to either Lulea, Arvidsjaur or Bodo. At Luleå Airport, you can rent a car through Rent-a-Wreck with 10% discount when you booked through us, on presentation of invoice. From Luleå Airport is 347 km one way and from Arvidsjaur 210 km.
- On Tjaktjaure mountain fishing, there is a small but well-stocked grocery store with the most to get by for a week or two. There is breakfast, lunch- and everyday food that you can cook in the cottage, and treats and refreshing beverages.
- Tjaktjaure mountain fishing provides 3-, 4- and 6-bed cottages. All cabins have a full kitchen with stove / oven, fridge with freezer, microwave, kettle, shoe dryer and sink with drain. The cabins are simple and functional, perfect for fishermen, hunter or hiker. The water to the cabins men gather in the service building that is very close. The service building you have toilet and shower. 6-bed cottage has woodstove and satelite tv. 3-bed cottage also has satelite tv. Pillows and blankets are in place but your own bed linen Bring your own or purchase at the front desk for 75:-/set. Incheckning i stugorna sker tidigast 14:00 på ankomstdagen och utcheckning sker senast 11:00 under avresedagen.
- Fishing on Tjaktjaure mountain fishing is really good! Almost the best part of all is the large variation. It fits all. If you are a family on holiday or a hard inveterate fisherman, there is a fishing access all. The big lake next to camp is well stocked with adult trout as well as trout. There are bigger fish annually over 2 weight. Here you have the possibility to rent a boat if you want to have more chance to reach the elusive precious fishes. If you want to make day trips from their accommodation in the cottage, there are several beautiful lakes within walking distance which is extremely nice trout and char. Now you're up on the mountain and get to meet the mountain's natural beauty with mountain peaks with patches of snow and valleys with gurgling streams and quiet lakes. Are you adventurous of you there are hiking trails that you can follow in order to perform multi-day tours with tents and packing. Now you can really take advantage of Tjaktjaure mountain fishing and wilderness. Are you an avid fly fisherman, there are also fine fly fishing stretches where you can experience a lifetime fishing. Fishing licenses can be purchased from the shop on site. You can find fiskekortsbilagan applying to the Arjeplog mountains.
- In the lake Tjaktjaure located right next to the camp, there are several boats to rent. Common plastic boats equipped with four-stroke engines, 2,5-4 hk. In the shop you can buy a fishing license, mountain maps, mask and more good-to-have gadgets. Wane be skjutsad by boat, scooter or car, it takes camp a cost of 600:-/hour.
Fishing licenses: 1 day 70:-, 3 day 125:-, 7 day 220:-